Sunday, March 7, 2010

Final Post

When I started the Web 2.0 programme, I was quite confident with the web and thought I knew most things. This as it turns out was not completely the case; I have learnt many new tricks, which will be helpful at home as well as work. I especially found Google reader helpful, I did not use it before this course and it saves me lot of time as I would usually spend a while surfing the net and now I don't need to so much, I can find all the information I want in one place. I also found the free online software helpful. Overall this course has been fun and informative and I'm sure to use the things I've learnt in everyday life.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic to hear! it's been fun watching your progress and hearing your thoughts for us too!
    Congratulations on completing! :)

    ReplyDelete