Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Week Eight

This week i have looked at Google docs and Zoho Writer. I found these applications very useful as they reduce the need to purchase expensive software and make it easy to access your documents from anywhere you can access the web. I prefered Zoho Writers layout and found it very clear, though I would be more likely to use Google docs because I use a range of google produces so would only have to sign in once.
I made this document using Google docs.

The tool I selected to play with from Web 2.0 Awards was the iGoogle. The iGoogle is a startpage / homepage which has gadgets which you can customise like the weather, a link to gmail, search youtube, news updates and many more. I really liked it because at home i use google.com as my homepage because I like to be able to search from my homepage, and iGoogle still has this function and also has a lot of other useful gadgets. You can also choose different backrounds to make it look pretty. I will definately use this tool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice
    Well done at having a look at google docs and Zoho write and Web 2.0 love it !! :-0

    ReplyDelete