Thursday, February 11, 2010

Week Five

I found Library thing quite fun to play around with this week, it is quite similar to a facebook application I use called Visual Bookshelf. I found the recommendation section the most useful, it recommends books to you based on the books already in your collection. I did have some problems figuring out how to put the searchbox on my blog but i eventually figured it out (with a little help). I'm not sure if this application would be useful in my role but it could be useful for other libraries staff.

Unfortunately Rollyo site is down for maintenace at the moment so I will have to have a go at that at a later date.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice in Libraryland
    Well done at having a look at Librarything and adding the search box to your blog! I look forward to reading more on your blog!! :-)

    ReplyDelete